1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSm4 ezi lite se install trouble

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by pacmaann2, Mar 17, 2007.

1. pacmaann2

pacmaann2 Member

Hey i need help with my dsm4 install. yesterday I fried my ps2 in a horrible accident(moment of silence.....) today im trying to get this refurb from gamestop working with the chip. I plugged everything in according to the instructions but for some reason the ps2 reset and eject lights never come on. I think it might be a ground. Went to radioshack for a dc adapter found out they were 20 bux ouch considering I just spent 150 on the chip and new ps2. I was wondering if the diagnostics leds would work with a nine volt battery and the proper tip instead.

2. Krystovar

Krystovar Regular member

I never hooked up the diagnostics panel (because I didn't want to do it wrong and fry it) but I remember seeing pictures or something in the instructions saying that you can use a 9-volt battery to power it instead of an adapter.

Check around on the DMS forums. I haven't been there for a while but they should have some more details on it.
    http://web02063.prolocation.net/phpBB2/index.php

3. steimy

steimy Active member