1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dual layer image PROBLEM

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Acroneous, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Acroneous

Acroneous Guest

hello everyone, i'm new to this forum but i already think its great:) I'm having trouble with finding a program that can read a DVD9 disc image that i created using dvd decrypter. i used iso buster at first, but when i got the list for the files that were supposed to be in the image of the game i copied (MGS2 substance) I found that some of the files were missing, even after i looked for missing UDF files, some were still missing. SO can someone please hlep me with a program that can read both layers AND extract the files. THX. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

iso buster is missing the second layer.
    try using apache or iml to iso.

There is also a guide for mgs2 at
    www.swapmagicfix.com

good luck

3. Acroneous

Acroneous Guest

THX a LOT jizmak....i've already read the MGS2 substance guide. but i would REALLY appreciate it if u would send me a link to either apache or iml to iso. THX in advance

4. hursty

hursty Active member

5. Acroneous

Acroneous Guest

hey.....THX for whoever sent me the link for the apache program, but i need instructions for using apache....it still doesnt read the second layer. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. So can anyone PLZ give me instructions on how to extract both layers....PLZ.....THX in advance

6. Acroneous

Acroneous Guest

oh thanks its ok....i found the button for switch layers.....i found some of the missing files....but not all of them.....like for example: not all of the module files are there, nor are some of the skate files. so can someone PLZ help....thx again in advance