1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Layer Media for Xbox360

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by fredo2121, Dec 28, 2007.

1. fredo2121

fredo2121 Member

I have been reading more and more how hard it is to find the Verbatim DVD+R DL MIS vs the MII and i ran into this at BestBuy yesterday. I rummaged thru the entire stock and found a lone MIS 2.4-6X spinlde of 20. I have read that most of the online merchants are also shipping MII so my question has anyone had good success using any other media for xbox360 backups, or is the MII Verbatim still the next best choice...

2. Allegro1

Allegro1 Regular member

I may get flamed for this, but I have had perfect success with both the Office Depot DVD +R DL @30 for 25 and with some Circuit city Nexx tech ($15 for 5 when I thought I was getting 15 of them, oh well). Perfect burns and no problems reading them. I burn with imgburn at 1x with a computer in the garage so I don't care about speed and I don't disturb the CPU. If the burns last a year, that's fine with me. By then my kids will probably be done with the games and if they go bad, I can burn another from the original without a problem.

3. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

Ritek makes a good DVD+R DL also, memorex DVD+R DL will code out as Ritek and a few other brands

4. fredo2121

fredo2121 Member

thanks for the info guys...