1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dualshock 3 Analogs are really light

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ziggi_83, Jan 8, 2008.

1. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Just a little warning the right analog or both are very easy to supress and its annoying on resistance but maybe others it can be to an advantage like running on cod4, i asked Jlhfit about this and his notices it as well so mine isnt faulty, maybe it will be different when it comes out here in the Us or Europe, think they got too many girls in asia complaining that they cant use the button as they do play lot as well :p

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

You're talking about the R3 and L3 right? Is there any buttons on the sixaxis that's comparable to the new R3 and L3's sensitivity; just want to get a feel for how touchy it really is before I go buy one.

3. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Yeah R3 and L3, no not really and buttons that compare but its like the sixaxis when you push it down lightly it locks if you add a bit more pressure it clicks, its as easy to click when its about to click on the sixaxis, L3 is tighter R3 is light but not that light, on resistance im shooting at people then end up zooming in as im moving around not to get hit with the analog sticks. You have to get used to it but its only a negative in resistance and possibly resistance 2!
    I only notice as i cant help it when i get aggressive on Resistance when im on a 1vs1 maybe i should lay off the gym work!

4. ryanjafc

ryanjafc Regular member

my pad seems to be stuck on down when im playing, when i play pro evo my player just keeps running down horizontaly then if i click the L3 and puch up the same time it goes back to normal, same thing happens about an hour later, is it the sensitvity or can a software update fix it?

5. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Damn.... if this is happening i think i might wait till european launch 2 see if the are different. The same thing happened on my ps2 controller after lots of use the analog when all funny :/

6. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

No its how the controller is made that affects the sensitivity not the anything to do with firmware, so your stuck with it, maybe the whole of asia made fake dualshock 3's as we all experience different problems, this is whats preventing me from buying another dualshock 3 for multiplayer but im going to wait until i comes out here in europe.

7. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

SAME problem.. my left analog seems to stick on the down alot...in game and XMB