1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DUDES I NEED HELP..MY 1.4.1 DVDXCOPY WONT WORK!!

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Slapnut, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Slapnut

Slapnut Guest

Im running XP home edition...have Dvd-rw / Cd-Rw Drive on a Sony Viao... With 212RAM 2.0 gig hard Drive...but it keeps telling me the following ERROR:

This disk in not suitable for use with DVDXCOPY...

The funny thing is I burned the same movie with my neighbors P.C which is IDENTICAL TO MINE... PLEASE ADVICE I need your help...

thank you..

2. ICP_RIP

ICP_RIP Member

Dude!! let me give you some advice....dont post topics in caps....pisses the admins off....trust me!!
    Plus...why do you only have a 2gig hard drive?...spend a $100 and get a 20!! its pretty much standard!! I have a total of 80 gigs and am still fighting for space~~

The Klown~~

Last edited: Mar 28, 2003
  3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Why in the heck do you post this type of questions to AfterDawn.com feedback forum?! Go to DVDXCopy forums and post it there -- and btw. as you're obviously a legitimate user of the DVDXCopy, you obviously have the 1.5 already which fixes tons of bugs in 1.4.

DVDXCopy support forums are here:

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/