1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dukes of Hazzard Return of the General Lee Problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Nealio, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Nealio

Nealio Regular member

Hi, I did a search on the forums for this problem, but could not find anything related to it. I made a copy of "Dukes of Hazzard Return of the General Lee" but it gives me an error screen. Here's what I do/what happens. I boot up Swap Magic DVD 2.0, when prompted to Insert Disc, I flip up my flip top, exchange the Swap Magic disc with the DVD backup, put the top back down, and hit X. It gives me a blue border (like all of the other games I have that work) but then goes straight to a blue background screen that says:

FATAL ERROR
    Could not open IOP module libsd.irx
    ^^^FATAL ERROR^^^

It just sits there and won't do anything else. What's the deal here?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2004
  2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

You just need to use the dvd loader or cd loader to get around this.

3. Nealio

Nealio Regular member

Ah, ok I was going to try that the very next thing, but I wanted to see if something else was causing it... that and I didn't see any info about it on swapmagicfix.com but it is a new release, so I'll try CDLoader in a few minutes and report if it works.

4. Nealio

Nealio Regular member

Alright, yeah, I just used CDLoader with the default options and it loaded perfectly.

Thanks for the help.

5. legasus9

legasus9 Member

Yeah, I had the exact same screen pop up. i used nero to copy the game like I have with all other games. What is cd loader or dvd loader. I usually used swap disc with slide card for all other games. Thanks, any help is appreciated

6. legasus9

legasus9 Member

I am wondering if somebody can give me a brief overview on what needs to happen to play this game, where I can get the fixes for it etc. Dukes of hazzard is the only game that I have ever had a problem with. I just want to be able to play this game and get past the stupid fatal error. please help me. Thanks.

7. CPG

CPG Guest

I have been having exactly the same problem iop error I have cd and dvdloader but still can't get game to work. - What is meant by default everytime I use cd / dvd loader I get a number of options reboot. pin, beta1, beta2 and so on - is one of these options default.

Thanks