1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dum mistake leaves me with one red light -what to do?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by drogomir, Feb 13, 2007.

1. drogomir

drogomir Regular member

I opened my modded nme v.1.1 chip xbox360 to adjust the dvd drive so i wont get anymore unplayable disc respond and was also going to flash my dvd drive with the Maximus garyopa v.2.3. i accidentally bounced my xbox of the desk(dum mistake), the dvd fell out and now the position #10 (on the www.team underdog.com install chip direction).broke loose of the motherboard. now there is no where to resolder it. what do i do now. my xbox360 gives me a "E 75" screen on start up. Does any one know a way around this. Is there another place where i could solder it to get my chip working again. Man I would be truly greatful if someone could help me out. Thanks

2. ajpole

ajpole Member

Can you post a picture? try and get as close as you can also where is position 10? i couldnt find it on the nme website.

3. drogomir

drogomir Regular member

Man i just fixed it. I trid a little trick i learned from watching my dad work on electronics. I solder a piece of wire betwwen the to two spots tom close circuit. this is difficult because its very hard to see what your doing since the mapping on this board is so tiny. i then taped it down with electric tape so it wont move. I don't know , i might get rid of this 360 now. i think of it as damaged goods now.

4. drogomir

drogomir Regular member

man, i`m not a not too good with electronics but the way i fixed that was partly a miracle.I`m just glad my xbox360 is not dead.

5. ajpole

ajpole Member

Aslong as its working you should be sorted, saves you buying a new drive like me. Replacing my hitachi cuz the heap of junk wont read many backups hope this MS25 is better.