1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumb question

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by eric_0012, Apr 26, 2005.

1. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

I'm new to using DVD Shrink, when you go thru the process of opening a disk wirh DVD Shrnk and then removing the items you don't want, then selecting where to store the file. After doing all this (lets say I save it to my HD) is the file now ready to burn to my media, if there was protection is it now gone??

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

yes, if it weren't, you couldn't put it on your HD.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  3. calhounm

calhounm Guest

you could just download nero then burn it straight from dvd shrink

4. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

I already have Nero 6 but reading all the post I get the feeling that using DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter seems to get the best results, am I wrong? If Nero would be best to use I'd like to find a tutorial using DVD Shrink & Nero

5. calhounm

calhounm Guest

there are guides on this site that give very detailed info for what you need I dont personally use decrypter nut some swear by it just click the guides tab at the top of your browser

6. calhounm

calhounm Guest

sorry that was supposed to be "but some swear by it"

7. eric_0012

eric_0012 Member

Can someone please tell me what seems to be the best way, in other words which method has the best results.

Thanks

8. calhounm

calhounm Guest

it is a matter of your preferance I use dvd shrink then burn w/ nero it is simple and works for me. I would suggest you read the step by step guides at the top of the browser window and see what you think is best for your system