1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duo2SE info...required.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bns96gt, Nov 19, 2004.

1. bns96gt

bns96gt Member

Hey guys i am looking for any info on this chip for my Ver. 7 PS2. It is cheap and it appears to do everything that i want it to do...Play burnt backup games.

Thanks
    Louie

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

its a good chip but it doesn't have autoboot

3. bns96gt

bns96gt Member

what is autoboot?

4. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

with duo in order to boot the game you have to insert te game then turn the ps2 to stand by mode and then turn it on again.

if you have a chip with autoboot like matrix infinity or DMS4 you just insert the game and it will play it

5. bns96gt

bns96gt Member

first off, i want to say thanks, and i appreciate the help, but also what in essence has to be done is this...

Power up PS2. insert the backed up PS2 game. Push and hold the reset button until the light turns red. and then push the button once more and the PS2 will allow the backed up game to play...

Thanks

6. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yeah like that

7. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

the duo2 se does auto boot ps2 game backups just insert the backup and it will boot, it also will boot from the browser, i have one in my v7 and it works well

8. bns96gt

bns96gt Member

where is the best/cheapest place to buy it? i remeber seeing it somewhere for like 25bux, but i can't find it now...

9. ronw1975

ronw1975 Guest

I ordered mine from psxtune. They gave it to me for $23usd shipping included. Also sent wire, solder, and solder wick with my package. It comes from Thailand so allow like ten business days to get to the states. I Checked with duomodchip web site and the duo2se they sent seems to be exact same as original. Good deal but they may charge you more for it. I got mine discounted because they were out of the magik (only had clones they didnt want to sell) mod chips. I would do business with them again seem really nice and respond to your emails and hook you up with all the wire and stuff so good luck.