1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durning

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Last2Know, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Last2Know

Last2Know Guest

I have DVD x copy , dvdx Platinum and I have to decoders DVD43 and any dvd. Can I still use dxd X copy to burn movies using any dvd of DVD 43? I saw how some of you sre burnig movies wow i guess i'm lazy 4-5 clicks lets go!!!

I like to auto compression of x copy easy to use!!!

what do you recommend to copy dvd's?

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

3. Last2Know

Last2Know Guest

how good are these programs and why would you switch between them. I have x platinum x copys new program but it still wont burn some movies i.e. without a paddle or the village.

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Try them and find out for yourself. You can use AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 free for 21 days (full versions). DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are both free.

Again, I said "I pretty much use AnyDVD w/ CloneDVD2". I'll use DVD Shrink w/ DVD Decrypter usually to test. Let say if someone says they can't do a movie with those two programs. I'll see if I can backup said movie with the two.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

I do the same thing Flip218 does. My first choice is CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD. But I play with Shrink, Decrypter, Nero and even run a dvd through X Copy Express now and then to test things out. I enjoy trying different programs out to see how they work and what problems show up. Thats how you learn the good and bad of each program.

Jerry

6. sergiofar

sergiofar Guest

use dvd shrink and burn with nero, it's less than 5 steps once you figure out how to use it, good luck