1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVB-T tuner

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by brophylad, Jun 18, 2007.

1. mmdsinfo

mmdsinfo Member

you want a clone there's one on ebay at the moment..

2. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

would the wrong firmware on that kill it like the starviews mmdsinfo ?

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Starview 1 = DVB-C (No new firmware release for C***** autoroll problem).

Starview 2 "The Box" = DVB-C, (New firmware released to fix autoroll problem on C***** true cable).

Starview 3 "For want of a better name", actually been called "The Irish Terrestrial Box", (For some strange reason) = DVB-T,and is claimed to work with C***** MMDS network, release date is approximately 5 five weeks.

I am open to correction.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  4. mmdsinfo

mmdsinfo Member

you'll flash your own image on it when you get it. (lan connection the pc with flashWizard pro)

i've never had a clone, they say they are inferiour components but i've no proof

you'll have to ask someone else about them sorry.

5. bunzl

bunzl Member

Hi lads, I have a dreambox 500-t that I am trying to get it work on ch***s mmds. Just got ch***s digital basic package installed, the signal comes from ch***s through a mast set up for the whole estate in Kilcock and not from a roof aerial. I got 10 frequencies from the sagem box, I mounted the last gemini image on 500-t, I have done a manual scan and I am getting 10 transponders with 64 channels.
    The problem is that all the channels are in the list but only 5 of them are working(discovery, channel 6, setanta irl, rte two, UKDoc) the rest of them appear on the list but no video or audio signal.
    Any help would be much appreciated!

6. mmdsinfo

mmdsinfo Member

the image alone won't do much for ya
    you'll need to put on the keys and scce files and evocam 2.12

7. mmdsinfo

mmdsinfo Member

also 64 channels??

you should have more... maybe you're having the same problem a lot of people are having now... missing all channels on one transponder..
    channel4 bbc1 and bbc2 to name a few

8. bunzl

bunzl Member

Hi mmdsinfo! I had the feeling that I am missing something…I got 64 channels only because that’s the number I have on the tv channel list from the sagem box. I have taken from this sagem box the frequencies as: 234000, 250000, 266000, 282000, 298000, 314000, 333000, 346000, 362000, 378000. 10 transponders in total giving me 64 channels with no video and audio signal!
    How can I get the keys and scce files and evocamd 2.12?
    I have spent some time searching the other threads and I couldn’t find any proper info about setting up the dreambox dm500-t! Can you please guide me?

9. mmdsinfo

mmdsinfo Member

PM sent m8