1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD±R discussion

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by vette1967, Mar 5, 2004.

1. vette1967

vette1967 Member

hi
    i just bought a LG dvd burner and bought dvd x copy gold and when ever ive finished burning and go to play it in my dvd player it freezes and skips. I even bought dvd x copy platinum to see if that would work better but it still does it. is there any way to stop this??? if so please let me know
    thanx alot

Last edited: Mar 5, 2004
  2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

It could be something simple like the blank media you're using (?)

3. buzzlo11

buzzlo11 Member

I just posted a similar problem....hadn't mentioned the skipping. You didn't get the menu on it did you? I used express just to see how it works (was excited about the DVD Burner)..

Anyway, my media is +R Memorex, even though my burner is 8X, the media was 4X. My copy also skips, and freezes (stalls).

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Have both of you checked the actual [bold]DVD X Copy Forums[/bold] ??

(see bottom of page for link)

5. omnicron

omnicron Guest

I had the same problem with my copies. After I lost 10 DVD's I wrote to Memorex and complaint about the quality. (I have used 3 different DVD programs and and none of these programs did work properly). Memorex told me to fill out an online form. After 6 weeks I got a 25 DVD+ replacement shipping at no costs ( and this DVD's worked !) There must be something wrong with the blank DVD's.