1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD 2 iPod, With DVD Decrypter plus Videora Help

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Chee5e, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Chee5e

Chee5e Member

Alrighty. Straight to the point. I ripped my copy of The Guardian, to my Harddrive, I followed the Videora instructions, By Going to DVD Decypt./Settings/File Split- None/Stream Processing-Enabled/Picked the video and english audio only/ Ripped it to my specificed folder/......Went to Videora/ Convert/Transcode New Video/Renamed it as Guardian/ Pressed start/It did it's thing(only taking 2 sec's. this time)/Stopped.......Went to itunes/ tried to add the file/ Thing wasn't even a kb./ it said 0 KB's/ Not sure wat to do now. Any suggestions. I think somehthing in Videora isn't right/ Possibly older version/ I didn't tamper with anything in the setup for videora. Any suggestinos. Thankx for time and concedertaion.

2. dkmopq

dkmopq Guest

Videora didn't convert the VOB file ripped from your dVD at all. Can you play the vob file successfully on your computer?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  3. Chee5e

Chee5e Member

Ahhh Ic Ic, See I thought Thats wat videora did, It converted the movie to a .mp4, But I was wrong. Anyways yes I can play the .VOB file(The Guardian) on my computer succesfully, It plays fine and all, And under my DVD Ripz folder it said like 5,000,000 KB(5.38 GB) So the .VOB file is alright I think. Anyways wat you thinkin'??

4. j17t17m

j17t17m Member

weird because i had the same exact problem with the same exact movie..did u ever figure it out?