1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd - 9 burnt to a dvd - 9

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by jizzy, Apr 1, 2005.

1. jizzy

jizzy Guest

Any ideas on a dvd player that plays these, as i can only get them to work on my pc. or any tricks i should perform to get my dvd player to play a dvd - 9 back-up copy!!!

2. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If your burner is capable of bitsetting, change the booktype to DVD-Rom. Also, burn at 2.4x just to be safe. What brand of media are you using? So far it seems like verbatim's DL discs work best.

3. jizzy

jizzy Guest

If your burner is capable of bitsetting, change the booktype to DVD-Rom. Also, burn at 2.4x just to be safe. What brand of media are you using? So far it seems like verbatim's DL discs work best.

How do i know if my pioneer 109 is capable of bitsetting, i do not even know what it is!
    and if it does1, how do i change the booktype to dvd rom

4. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

What program are you using to burn DL discs?

5. jizzy

jizzy Guest

1 click dvdcopy 4.1

6. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Make sure your firmware is up to date. I am pretty sure your burner supports bitsetting. Have you tried DVD Decrypter? It seems to be the easiest and most stable for DL backups. If you are interested, download it(it's free) and I'll give you a simple step by step on how to do it. I'ts pretty easy.