1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd 9 to dvd 5

Discussion in 'PS2' started by somuakash, May 11, 2007.

1. somuakash

somuakash Member

how to convert a ps2 dvd9 8 gb image to to a normal dvd(4.5).in short is there any compressor for dvd 9 & after converting the game will be playble on ps2 moded console

2. ps2wizz

ps2wizz Regular member

some games have a dummy file that you can remove. Others require movie relinking and compresion like god of war 2.

3. somuakash

somuakash Member

tell me the technique buddy & sf to

4. somuakash

somuakash Member

somebody gona tell me

5. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

You could simply look under the PS2 DVD Backup Discussion thread for your answers there. There are even stickies posted concerning this problem, and you can use the search option to search what game specifically you are having problems with like Rogue Galaxy, God of War, Xenosaga and etc... which are all DVD9 games. I have yet to bother rebuilding a DVD9 game so I can't really give you instructions on how to begin doing so other than saying you should try shrinking the movie sizes, removing additional content and whatever else to decrease the size of the ISO so you can burn it onto a DVD5.