1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-A & AC3

Discussion in 'High resolution audio' started by sythejw1, Sep 27, 2004.

1. sythejw1

sythejw1 Member

Hi,

Is it possible to create a full AC3 version of my audio to include in the Video_TS section of the DVD-A using Chrome II, I'm hoping for a comercial release. Would this allow the audio to be heard on any DVD player?

Thanks

Jamie

2. sythejw1

sythejw1 Member

hmm, ok, ive been looking into this a bit further and went and bought an alanis morissette DVD-A disk. When Played on a DVD-V player the menu's and items looked exactly the same as when played on a DVD-A player.

The Video_TS folder includes two VTS's VTS_01 & VTS_02. Are the menu's for this still in the Audio_TS folder or created sepratly in the DVD-V authoring application?

Also, I tried to use the alanis morissette Video_TS as an Import on Chrome II and Chrome gives me the following warnings:

A VTS with a VTS menu is not legal for VIDEO_TS import. (VTS_AST_Ns).
    A VTS with a VTS menu is not legal for VIDEO_TS import. (VTS_AST_Ns).

I'm currently using Version 2.0.16 of Chrome.

Any Help would be great.
    Thanks

Jamie.

3. sythejw1

sythejw1 Member

is no-one going to help?

I was also wondering.. if i have 3 groups with 10 tracks each, and then have the 30 tracks in AC3 in the Video_TS - will these play gapless?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4. xecution

xecution Member

Uhhhh.....I'm not too sure if anyone will be able to answer your question because of the fact that chrome and chrome 2 are more than 4000bux....Best goto the company for answers. Sorry to burst your bubble.