1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Audio Question

Discussion in 'High resolution audio' started by ffuksake, Jan 3, 2005.

1. ffuksake

ffuksake Guest

Is is possible to burn a DVD as a standard audio disc?
    Not talking bout extra audio quality but for more tracks on one disc, as would like to burn my Pink Floyd onto one (or more) DVD9s

A yes or no if it can be done would help

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2005
  2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

can you please provide some more details...I'm a little confused what you want to do. Do you mean you want to rip the audio off of a DVD and burn it onto a standard audio CD?

3. ffuksake

ffuksake Guest

I want to use the DVD like u would an audio disc. ie burn tracks onto it and play in a DVD player on PC, as opposed to a cd player.

No MP3, just the normal Audio format

4. jables

jables Member

Audio DVD Creator will do what you want. It will take wave files, mp3 and even ac3 files.

http://www.audio-dvd-creator.com/

It works for me but it's known to be a bit buggy and doesn't work correctly on everyone's sytem. You have to try it out and see for yourself. I use it to burn compilations of 5.1 ac3 files and it works great.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2005
  5. ffuksake

ffuksake Guest

Cheers jables. ill give it a try

6. centrix

centrix Member

Watch when you get your blank dvd's though, some of the cheaper discs arent read with high quality audio on some dvd players (Samsung seems to work the best). Go for the Maxell's, Fujifilm, and Vakoss, 95% are toyo-yundin disc's.

7. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

understand now?