1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Backup Buddy ???

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Paladin36, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Paladin36

Paladin36 Member

2. rob12770

rob12770 Guest

this looks like yet another of these progs that splits the dvd onto 2 or more cdr's
    better buying a dvd burner. i got a poineer 105 last week, got dvd decrypter and clone DVD and backing up dvds is a doddle, my 105 cost onlt £100. gb
    not much is it ?

3. Tosca

Tosca Guest

Looks like a waste of money. Get a dvd burner instead, software is free (dvd shrink et al), you just need something to burn dvd with though (nero, record now max et al). Pioneer 105's are pretty cheap now, get 'em while they last.

I dug up something fer ya...

http://www.dvdbackupbuddy.com/trouble.txt

Looks like smart ripper is one of the pieces of software included in dvdbackup buddy. If you like paying for freeware then by all means pay your hard earned money to these jerk holes who are packaging freeware and charging you money...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2003
  4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

There is really no point in covnerting from DVD to CD, since the quality is no where near as good. Buy a DVD Writer and do it that way.

5. security

security Member

? lol ....back ...up....buddy..!
    is that a doll? if it is then oriphus cant use it cuz his knife stick would pop it _X_X_X_X_X_[small]:)[/small]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2003
  6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

firstly to security

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REAL HAIR 3 HOLES ??

i just got a dvr 106 dam excellant! and dvd shrink for free! TOP DOG program! and trusty nero and wammy perfection!

Thx..

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - its not a knife stick, its a sye. You use them for cutting grass in the old days. Only the grim reaper uses them these days.
    ;-)