1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd based games help needed.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by rosssivi, Nov 14, 2004.

1. rosssivi

rosssivi Member

hi folks, im new to the forum so a quick hi to everyone! i have a little problem with burning my dvd based games that i have on my hdd. i have an iso of medal of honor pacific assault on my hdd and i about 4.1gb in size. i want to be able to burn this to a disc but im having some bother with this. the iso works fine as i can mount it using alcohols image drive and it installs 100% fine. when i burn the file using nero, alcohol or clone cd i cant get anywhere. the burn sessions all complete fine but the info on the disc doesnt seem to be valid. i see the files on the dvd but when i try the setup.exe nothing happens so i think im not burning the iso correctly. has anyone got a clue on what settings or software is best for burning dvd iso images?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

your in the wrong forum.

3. rosssivi

rosssivi Member

ok, could you tell me what is the best forum for this topic? theres so many but none really point to what im asking. sorry :(

4. camstuf

camstuf Guest

start here and work your way back:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/5/109246

then do this:
    Burning PC Games...

It's very important that you READ the NFO file. Most big Games require you to install then replace the .exe file with a cracked version located on the disc. But I'm not going to get deep into the subject, READ THE @$%^&! NFO FILE!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2004
  5. rosssivi

rosssivi Member

i read the nfo and all it said was burn or mount. its not only this iso i have had bother with, theres been a few. its only bother with dvd games im having.

6. camstuf

camstuf Guest