1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burner

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bshow, Aug 21, 2007.

1. bshow

bshow Member

Just replaced my old NEC ND-1100A with a Sony Nec 7107A. Now when I click Backup in Shrink only Image Recorder and Hard Disc Folder appear under Burn With Nero To The Following Device. What happened to my DVD burner option? I did use the Image Recorder, DeCrypter and the new Sony drive to create a DVD.

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

If you start up Nero by itself and the DVD burner isn't listed as a possible output target, uninstall Nero, run the Clean Tool for the version you have, the Driver Clean Tool, and then reinstall either Nero 6.6.0.18 or the latest version of Nero 7.

http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Clean_Tools.html

If the burner shows up in Nero itself, then uninstall Shrink with the Shrink uninstaller program located in the DVD Shrink folder and then do a fresh reinstall of DVD Shrink.

3. syxguns

syxguns Active member

bshow-
    It could also be that the version of Nero that you have came with the original burner. If it is an OEM version then it will not recognize another burner. You will have to get an update to the actual version of Nero for it to see additional drives.