1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd burning guid not working for me

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by wheelerdr, Nov 11, 2002.

1. wheelerdr

wheelerdr Member

i have windows xp,i went to doomp and downloaded everything and printed out their guid.i can rip the dvd,but when i use ifo editi never get the finished correcting VOBU pointers warning and i cannot get ifo edit to copy any other files. and it will not make the .mv2 file that ReMPEG2 needs.i am very computer literat but not to good with software.can somone please help me make back up of my dvd's.i have even bought dvd dazzle, complete and lots of other software. i have spent to much money with no results. and lots of time looking into the forums. nothing is working. please help really frustrated.you can email me at dbja1999@aol.com
    thanks
    dan

2. mike4692

mike4692 Member

hi mate, get dvd decryter, ReMPEG2 and IfoEdit, these are software programe that u will need and that will get u started , also down load the cretins guide at

www.hkruse.dircon.co.uk

worked a treat for me , I was getting nowhere with the guide from doom9 , please dont think im having a go at doom9 guides as they have worked for other people , however the cretins guide worked best for me ( 40 steps easy to follow )I have now successfully backed up 5 films since saturday using this method , dont get discouraged , you just need to read all the postings , u will learn something from each one
    see ya mate :0)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2002
  3. preynolds

preynolds Member

that web site seems to have a bandwidth problem ;)

any other web site that has the same instructions?? Doom9 doesnt work very good for me either.