1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD burning help? ASAP

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ballabove, Aug 13, 2004.

1. ballabove

ballabove Member

I'm using TMPGnc right now to convert my mpeg into a dvd format that i can play on my player, Im converting them to DVD for NTSC (North America and Japan) (MPEG-2 720x480 29.97fps CBR 2624kbps, Linear PCM 48000Hz 1536kbps)is that the correct specs..

Also when that is done what program can u guys recomend for me to burn the file... If you can help me more can u pm me your aim or email. It would really help thx.

2. ballabove

ballabove Member

bump also after i converted it in tmpgen what do i do?

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

We like to do things out in public so everyone else can benefit from our vast knowledge. Actually it's one of the rules.
    Anyhow, your specs look about right.

Once files are converted they need to have a navigation structure created so your DVD player can play them. That is called "authoring". Lots of programs can do this, what DVD programs do you have on your PC?

TMPGEnc DVD Author will do the trick for you. You can make a menu and it will also burn your DVD. Make sure you use quality media. There is a difference.

Neph, nice skull!
    My pix died so I gotta find a new one I guess.