1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD burning help!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mrtrioxin, Aug 28, 2004.

1. mrtrioxin

mrtrioxin Member

Ok what I'm trying to do is burn the Sopranos season 4 boxset for a friend. Rather than using 6 DVD-Rs for the 6 DVDs I want to burn 2 DVDs onto 1 DVD-R. I know it can be done b/c I have season 1 of Six Feet Under on 3 DVD-Rs. I'm using CloneDVD to burn DVDs, is there another type of software I need? Any help would be highly appreciated. Whoever can help me out I will send you my band's CD and t-shirt.

Thanks,
    Mr Trioxin

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

#1-dont double post

#2-use dvd shrink re-author mode, back up disc 1 to hard drive using shrink. Insert disc 2 into dvd drive. Open shrink, click on open file, browse to backed up disc one. Click on re-author, open dvd-browse tab and open disc 2 (in your dvd drive). Drag the main movie/episodes over to authoring window. Backup.
    I would recommend using deep analysis and smooth function for decent quality

Feel free to send the shirt to Perth, Western Australia :)

3. mrtrioxin

mrtrioxin Member

I need your home address, email it to me at leechwitch@hotmail.com

Also, if it's not a problem, could you give me "step by step" instructions on how to do what I'm truing to do? Starting w/ "backing up" the DVDs all the way to burning them? I'm not too computer savvy.

fangs,
    Brandon K

4. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

5. deadcat

deadcat Regular member