1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd burning is it real?

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by daverl, Aug 13, 2004.

1. daverl

daverl Guest

I have been looking into programs to make backup copies of my dvd's, I am starting to think this is all a joke because every program I download as a trial, does not work. It seems many programs are just promises of a product that does not work. I am stsrting to feel these companies are jumping on the technology bandwagon so we buy their products for the sake of technology.. You open it up and nothing... I have tried a burn and go program and it would not even load 2 times and two different programs.. I have downloaded a couple of other programs to try them out first before I buy and they did not work.. My pc is fine my lite on dvd/cd burner burns mp3's with no problems... I have tried the dvd shrink program I can't remember what that did..I know it is for just decoding.. I am stsrting to lose hope.. At least I did not shell out the bucks yet..

I am thinking of the house DVD burner are they better? and can one make back up copies with that if you uses 2 dvd players?

Anyone actually have a dvd burner program that actually works?

2. 2005

2005 Regular member

Yes there are programs out there that can do just that...

DVD shrink and DVD Decryptor are the best combo unless you own nero, then DVD shrink and Nero are the best duos... you see DVD shrink is a decryptor and if you have DVD Decryptor or Nero installed you can burn in DVD shrink using there engines.. its quite simple and possible =)

3. daverl

daverl Guest

I finally got it to work thanks!

4. mcalister

mcalister Regular member

House dvd burners burn slower.

5. camstuf

camstuf Guest

AnyDVD & Nero
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    Emachines: T2865/AMD Athlon™ XP 2800+ Processor (2.083 GHz)
    NVIDIA® nForce™2/160 GB HDD/512 MB DDR (PC 2700)
    DVD +/- RW Drive CD-ROM Drive; 3.5" 1.44MB FDD;
    8-in-1 Media Reader/ Microso[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2004