1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning Problems

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Headache, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Headache

Headache Member

So, I just got a brand new Pioneer DVD-RW drive, it came with Sonic MyDVD 3.1. Whenever I take a home video (already stored on my computer) that's over 90 minutes long and place it into the program it will say "This porject is too large please try and shorten it." So, I compress it down a lot (600mb-80mb). It still repeats the same error. I cannot adjust to quality standards so i can put a 120 min movie onto a DVD, MyDVD automatically switches to the "Best" setting and i can only burn up to 90 minutes which is VERY annoying. Any ideas on what to do, and is there a DVD burning program that lets you adjust the qualty standards so you can store movies greater than 90 minutes on to a DVD.
    -Thanx.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Wild guess: the MyDVD you got is a shareware version and has a limitation of 90mins on it and by purchasing the full version you get the unrestricted version.

3. maz

maz Guest

Hey some tips, Don't use MyDVD, i've had many problems with it, download or buy Nero, it has worked like a charm, but now working with different DVD files it is giving my some crap, but i would try nero.