1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Burning Question??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by djscott19, Nov 9, 2003.

1. djscott19

djscott19 Member

Ok here is my question. I have been using DVDShrinker to Shrink various DVD's and putting them in folders on my desktop for burning. I just purchased a burner and my question is is there any specific way i need to organize the files in the burning program, for example i mean i see all the files in the folder like(vob,ifo,bup,etc) i use nero and my question basically is do i just go to create a DVD and put all the files from the dvd in the nero program or do i need to put them in a specific order for the dvd to play correctly. I have good knowledge of computers but since this is my first cd im not sure if i need to do anything special with the order of files once i am in nero ready to pick the files to burn the movie. please help me out thanks a lot.......

2. RussReef

RussReef Guest

I believe Nero reorders them automatically for you. Just make sure they're all in the "VIDEO" folder. There shouldn't be anything in the "AUDIO" folder.

3. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

Put the files in a folder called "VIDEO_TS" (it must be all caps) and then burn that folder to your DVD-R. The order they are placed in the folder is of no importance as long as they are all there (IFOs, BUPs, and VOBs).
    Like Russ says, there should be nothing in the AUDIO_TS folder.