Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by cbarr, Feb 25, 2004.
can any 1 help me i have nero 5.5 and dvd+r how do i copy files on to dvd disk
What kinda files? If you could be more specific I'm sure there are people here who would help. Also have you checked the Guides? Good place to start.
Check out these guides... http://www.mrbass.org/dvdburn/
If you are burning backup files generated by DVDShrink, CloneDVD, etc... Open Nero
1) Specify that you want to copy DVD
2) Other Format
3) DVD Video Files
4) If you are in correct place you should see 2 folders named AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS (VIDEO_TS is in red)
5) Double click on VIDEO_TS so as to go in it
6) On the right hand side of folders there should be 2 additional explorer windows, on the first window locate the folder where your DVD files are located, double click
7) Once you double click that folder the DVD files should appear on the 3rd window to the right, select all (Ctrl + A) drag and drop to VIDEO_TS folder which is your the first window on left...
8) Last but not least go to "File" and choose "Write Disc"
Made it dummy proof, shouldn't fail... :O)
_X_X_X_X_X_[small]"Burn, baby, BURN!"[/small]
my files are avi,divx, trying to get them so i can put them on dvd any 1 help
Hope this helps. http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_avi_to_dvd.cfm
Separate names with a comma.