1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd case labels

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by engine17, Apr 2, 2005.

1. engine17

engine17 Member

I just bought some dvd cases,not the regular size ones but the thin type.So what i need is for someone to direct me to a website so i can get the movie covers for the thin dvd cases.Also I need to know what program to use once i save the cover so i can print it out.

2. filebox

filebox Guest

3. Goonerz

Goonerz Member

Yep, www.cdcovers.cc is a great site, I get all mine there! I use Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6, use the label creator..does a great job!

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

also at the excellant site www.cdcovers.cc is the app called coverXP its a trial but will do allsorts of printing out thin covers normal size covers by useing templates!

load picture and print! thats it

5. forkndave

forkndave Member

UndercoverXP will do what you want. You can get it at http://jump.to/undercoverxp . It's freeware. If you select "DVD box slimline" it will automatically skinny up the spline and shorten the cover slightly. Works good for me.

6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi engine17, welcome to aD,

I'm a long time user of Neato software and labels and have done well over 800 disc labels and covers. They have the "skinny" spine labels right on the same sheet as their most popular labels PLUS I find their label applicator easy and precise and have had no problems with unbalanced discs.

http://www.neato.com/neato_cattemp_...BQG2DSA8MCERFBQP7HMBTA7488B&class_id=_CDLABEL

Free is always good - you can't beat the price -

Good Luck,

Pete