1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD coping questions

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by gfuncle, Apr 23, 2005.

1. gfuncle

gfuncle Member

I copy alot of movies and I always find movies that won't copy using DVDXCopy. Is there another program I could use if that happens. Could I get it from someone also.

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

You can use DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink (freeware) or AnyDVD (retail). All can be found for download from this site under the "Software" tab above.

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

You can also find excellent guides for these programs by Scuba Pete and bbmayo in my sig. Also check out the newbie thread it will give you more info

4. motopimp

motopimp Guest

everybody..... Can you copy dvds that are copyright protected.. Like lets say the movie XXX.. If you can can you pleez give me a direct link to where I can download this software.. Thanx Later..

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Try the "Software" tab at the top of the page. Then try the search function.

6. elmonade

elmonade Member

hello, i am new to the forum.

i have been having trouble copying dvd's, and have been wondering if there is a good reliable programe out there that is cheap or free. also possibility of a program that records video out from another dvd player program?

7. stereoguy

stereoguy Guest

so far AnyDVD running in background + DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink has copied every DVD so far to date for me.

Bilbo65 already answered this ^^^^