1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Copy 2

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by crazy2bme, May 30, 2004.

1. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

I am using DVD Decryptor and DVD Copy2 Gold. The Movies will not work on my computer but work fine in my DVD player. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

If you can watch the movies in your DVD player then the copies are OK. Can you watch the DVD files Decrypter made with your media player? If you can, then the drive you are trying to read the disc with may not be compatible with your copy. Find the drive manufacturer and see if they have a list of supported media for that drive. What kind of drive are you trying to read with?

3. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

I have tried with 3 different drives a Toshiba, Sony, and HP on 2 different computers.

4. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

I can not play the file with my media player either. The file burns to disk fine and the disk plays in my home dvd player fine but not to any of the the computers.

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Can you play the original disc in your computers? You should be able to play the files Decrypter made if you ripped in the file mode. What media player(s) are you using?

6. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

I Tried Using Inter Actual player, Win Media 9x, and Power DVD, The originals play fine. I think I am dycypting it worng their is to many settings and I probably did not choose the right one. Or maybe it is something with the DVD Copy2

7. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

BY the Way I love my GSXR 750

8. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Try using Decrypter's default settings: Tools> settings> general tab and select Default settings. Then use the file mode to Decrypt your disc.

I just mentioned this in another post but you should be able to: Put your copy in your drive. Open Win explorer. Find the drive that has the disc.

If nothing is there then your drive is not reading the disc. You should normally be able to click on the drive, then the VIDEO_TS folder and see all your Bups Ifos and Vob video files.

The files that Decrypter made should look just like the ones on your disc.

I really like my bike too, If it ever stops raining I'll turn off the computer and go for a ride!

9. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

Strangly enough windows explorer shows it empty. However I opened decryptor up and it sees all the files on the burned disc. ON the same drive that was just empty in explorer. I justed downloaded DVD Shrink I am going to try these 2 together and see if it makes a difference....I really appreciate all of the brain dumps. It's 92 here today I might leave this alone for a little while and disappear for a few if you know what I mean.

10. crazy2bme

crazy2bme Member

DVD Copy 2 Gold was a waist of money. I appreciate your help. But all it took was downloading a couple of free programs and presto prblem resolved. If any one wants to buy a Copy of DVD Gold let me know, PS I also have some ocean front property in arizona for sale.
    DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink are the BOMB I will be making donations soon.