1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Copying and editing

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by loveya, Apr 28, 2005.

1. loveya

loveya Guest

Hi, I tried copying "Irobot" to my hard drive w/ DVD Decriptor but when I tried to play it from hard drive it doesn't work, any ideas?
    Also is there a softwares or something that I can use to edit video/movies. Thank for any help. I also have Shrink. Note:I thought i heard that Nero is coming out for free, is it true? Thanks.

2. loveya

loveya Guest

I have tried to do a search but come up w/ some dumb stuff. Please help.

3. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Hi lovya,

You can use WinDVD6 to watch the vidio folder ripped on your hdd. It has a 21 day fully functional free trial, but with the trial version you can only watch 5 or 6 minutes of each vidio folder. Here's the link. http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/WinDVD_Profile.jsp

I use and recommend DVDRemake for editing. I use it for almost every backup. I like to leave a functional menu, the movie (of course), deleted/extended scenes, bloopers and in some cases the making of. I edit out previews, trailers, and warning screens. Hope this helps.

Mort

4. fishbulb

fishbulb Regular member

I posted a basic guide for editing dvd's using dvd shrink at another site but I can't remember which site. If you want, I can p.m. it to you. I don't know if it's what you are looking for but you could give it a try.

5. loveya

loveya Guest

Sorry for the late posting.It wasn't what I was looking for but thanks for trying guys.

6. loveya

loveya Guest

It would be nice fishbulb. Thank for contributing. You 2 Mort81.