1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD-decryper HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Natures, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Natures

Natures Guest

Hi can anybody help me.

Im trying to back up ps2games with dvddecrypter. I have magic swap discs (cd and dvd) and a slidecard. When i use dvddecrypter i get to files dvdimage and dvdimage.mds. Which one should I select???

And when i have made a succesfully backup and inserted my swap magic disc and followed the instructions and I press X, my ps2 only shows a pink border and then nothing more happens?? It wont boot my backups???

Oh and my NEO 5.5 says it wont burn iso file because it is larger than 2GB?? What can i do??

Can anyone help me??

2. FFW

FFW Member

only thing i can help u with it you burn the dvdimage.iso file. Thats the file i burn.

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if more than one image is created (if you are using FAT32), burn the .mds, otherwise it doesn't matter which one you burn. Are you using dvd decrypter to burn the image also? And what games are you getting the pink border on?

4. Natures

Natures Guest

EA games such as fifa and NHL causes me many problems!!

5. PS22K

PS22K Member

Y not try using program like Alcohol 120% and use that program to bakup and burn your original PS2 games ?

6. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

The only time I had ever gotten that error was when I needed a CDLoader. But NHL and Fifa don't need them, unless those aren't the full names.

7. Natures

Natures Guest

I have tried tio download cdloader and burn it to a cdr. My backups are dvd-r, so how shall I use cdloader???

8. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

The CDLoader isn't very big, so it was made to be burned on a CD as to not waste a DVD. Just do waht I say, don't analyze it so much. Burn the CDLoader onto a CD-R and use it to boot your DVD-R game.

9. Natures

Natures Guest

Ok new problem. How do I rip MGS2??

10. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Wow, that was a broad question. look at my FAQs and then ask if you have any futher questions. the url is below in my signature.

11. account

account Guest

which mgs2 is it the substance one or the older one? if it's substance then it's a dvd 9 disc and you have to rip it to a dvd 5 disc like you would with any other dvd game

check out my site http://jgames.50megs.com