1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter 3.5.2.0 help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kyrstal, Feb 2, 2005.

1. kyrstal

kyrstal Member

Hi...I'm trying to copy the cook out using DVD Decrypter 3.5.2.0. I went into tools,settings, file mode and I selected main movie...but every time I send this movie to the hard drive it's still to big for a dvd...the size is 4707,319,808. I thought if I only took the main movie it would be way smaller. Someone was once saying that you could shrink a movie then re-shrink it and it'll be smaller and it should work just fine. Can anyone help me. I've also tried to use dvd shrink 3.2.0.15 this program only goes to 59% then it say dvd shrink has encountered a problem. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. Curtis-P

Curtis-P Member

what kind of problem is happening with DVD shrink? does it state a error ? I use the two same programs you have described and have had some great success. try using the program anyDVD in the background to take out the encryption before hand so that shrink is only ripping and shrinking the movie. you can locate anyDVD on this website.

3. kyrstal

kyrstal Member

ok the dvd shrink msg say Failed to read file "D:\"
    I installed any dvd and it just kept freezin up my pc so I un-installed it. Any other help for me...sigh...also thanks for your reply

4. kyrstal

kyrstal Member

also the sector for the movie is 2298,496
    my blank dvd no matter which one I use is 2295,104

5. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try using Decrypyer to a file you created on your hard drive in [bold]File Mode[/bold] then open that file with Shrink in [bold]Re-author Mode[/bold] do the main movie only it should be tile 1,and the largest file. this will remove all the extras and menus.