1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter Can't Copy 2 VOB files !!! Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by L3on, Feb 17, 2005.

1. L3on

L3on Member

Hi Every1....I have a strange Problem ....

I have a DVD ....and i wanted...to put it on PC...so I took DVD Decrypter...and show s me an ERROR... I have No idea what to do.....Tryed to COPY and PASTE ..same thing .....And Its Only 2 VOB files....Main Movie...But rest of the film copies fine.....Plz some1 Help me .....

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

1) Is the DVD an original or copy?

2) Do you only have .vobs on the DVD?

3. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

???

Make sure that the dvd you're trying to rip is clean, with no major scratches or smudges.

Also, make sure you have the newest version of DVD Decrypter.

4. L3on

L3on Member

1. Its a copy of DVD ...and Its New Burned few days ago.....No Scratches or Smudges on it ....!!!

2. Well if its a DVD So there Lots of STaff like VOB / IFO BUP ..file....BUT I Can't Decryped only 2 of them ...2 VOB files of the Main Movie.....

It's Shows me an error ( Error Redundancy Check ) I tryed with DVD Shrink DVD Decrypter Even Tryed simply Copy and Paste Nothing Works for me ....thats a Shame because I need only 2 vob files.....Sh*t......Plz Some1 help..me.....!!!!

May be There is something Else like DVD RESCUE ??

Last edited: Feb 18, 2005
  5. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

O.K., so you have a DVD but failed to copy two .vob files amidst the rest. Did you try use the ISO mode to copy with Decrypter?

6. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Your copy has crc read errors. It is going to hard, and maybe impossible, to copy it. But you can try setting dvd decrypter to ignore read errors:

Tools-->Settings-->I/O

If the errors are minimal, this may work. If the errors are substantial, probably not.

Which is what happens when you burn to media of unknown quality and/or do not check your media for crc read errors after burning to it.

7. L3on

L3on Member

Yeah I've tryed ISO Mode....I've tryed Almost evrything...but still no luck....Scuba pete guide also...

May be some 1 knows something else besides DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.... Goddamn .....Hate those things when they happen.....only 2 VOB files from Entire DVD won't go.....

Any Suggestions..??? Some 1 ..plz......

Last edited: Feb 18, 2005
  8. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

This is strange 'cos a copy usually has protections removed. Maybe you can try to use another program (e.g. Nero, DVDSanta) to see how it goes. Also, you may try to use some programs (e.g. Imtoo DVD ripper) to convert the dvd into other formats (e.g. avi, mpeg).

9. Bavan

Bavan Member

u should try dvd shrink.. i think ur dvd is damaged.. try another dvd and try to save that to a computer, if it works then itz ur dvd is damaged.