1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter can't find files to burn to DVD-R ???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by PaddyBhoy, Jan 26, 2005.

1. PaddyBhoy

PaddyBhoy Guest

I am using DVD Decrytper for the first time. The program looks easy enough to run, but I am a little stuck!

I seem to be able to copy all the files correctly into a specified folder. However, when I go to burn these back onto a blank DVD-R, Decrytper cannot find any supporting files. Therefore it won't burn to disc as it won't let me select any files at all Why is this?

In the user manual it say to select the source file ".dvd", but I do not have that.

HELP???

2. wowzers

wowzers Member

Did you save as iso image or is it a videots folder?
    if iso image, right click on folder and you will see burn with dvd decrypter. Bout all I can tell ya, I am still learning as well, good luck

3. wowzers

wowzers Member

sorry, right click on image, it is not a folder :)

4. PaddyBhoy

PaddyBhoy Guest

Thanks for reply.

DVD Decrytper just does it's thing to copy the files down to c: (correct me if I'm wrong?). I created a new folder for the files to go in (i.e., New DVD), and then Decrypter put a VIDEO_TS folder inside with all the files in it.

When I go to burn and specify the root folder (where the files are), the program cannot see ANY supporting files. When I change the option in the visible drop-down menu to "All Files", I can see all the files I just ripped. These are like VOB and ISO files (I think - excuse my limited knowledge). But no ".DVD" file which the manual says to select.

What file/folder/image does everyone else select?
    Or I am doing something wrong?

5. wowzers

wowzers Member

using decrypter save to your hd as iso image or video ts folder. I do not create a folder for videots folder cuz it is a folder. This might be where your prob is. Just save as is, let me know

6. PaddyBhoy

PaddyBhoy Guest

Thanks. Oh I see what you mean.

USER MANUAL STATES:
    "From Mode menu, go to ISO selection and select Read"

So this burns in ISO mode rather than copying the files to the harddrive.

I'll give this a go. :D