1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter help please!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by yankees74, Nov 1, 2004.

1. yankees74

yankees74 Guest

Hello everyone. I downloaded the dvd dycrypter a couple of months ago and burned a couple of backup games. Now, everytime i try to burn a backup game, it downloads into the decypter,(iso read), then i put in my blank dvd 120 minute disk,(great brand) and it says that i don't have enough space to burn the backup game onto the blank dvd disk. What should i do? Should i re-download the dvd dycrypter? Please tell me. (and i know that the blank dvds that i have have enough space because i burned a backup before a couple of times.) Please help me!

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

how big is the file you are trying to burn?

3. yankees74

yankees74 Guest

I tryed to make a backup for a streetball dvd which isn't that long and i tryed to make a copy of fight night 2004 which i already burned and worked fine, then i tryed it a second time for one of my friends and it didn't work. I don't know whats wrong. Should i download dvd decrypter again?

4. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

Try downloading decryptor again its a newer version and when you add the iso file to burn you got to just add the mds file......try it