1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD decrypter Help!!!! pls

Discussion in 'PS2' started by b.whizzz, Nov 29, 2003.

1. b.whizzz

b.whizzz Member

Hi, I have just downloaded DVD decrypter to try backing up my ps2 games.I copied the game to my HDD as iso image..ok. But when i come to burn the iso image back and browse to find it on my HDD there are two files. A large image file and a small(5kb) .MDS file, which to i select? as it appears i can only select one to burn back.
    Cheers.....all

2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

DOn't worry about the other file, just use the ISO file and it will work fine.

3. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

I have also used the program to make an ISO image and then on some games I tend to get 3 files instead of the 2. I just use Nero now and not have to worry about it anymore.

4. djesusjay

djesusjay Member

Hello all
    Ok. Once I make an ISO image using DVD Decrypter, Can I use Nero 6 to burn the DVD?
    I'm trying to back up my GTA Vice City (DVD Format) before my kids fusk it up and have a NONE sodering Mod chip in my PS2. My PS2 Version is 4. Thank's for the help in advanced

5. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

Hmm good question. I usually just use the copy DVD feature and not worry about it, but I guess if Nero does ISO files, it should work. Doesn't hurt to try.