1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD DECRYPTER I/O ERROR MESSAGE

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by DVDDemon, Jun 30, 2003.

1. DVDDemon

DVDDemon Member

I BURNED VHS TO DVD USING PANASONIC RECORDER AND IT GIVES THE UNWANTED TITLE PAGE, SO I TRY TO REMOVE IT BY USING:

DVD DECRYPTER
    DVD2ONE
    NERO

THIS PROCEDURE WORKED ON ABOUT FOUR. BUT LATELY WHEN USING DECRYPTER, IT'S GETTING HUNG UP ON THE VOB.04 FILE ON EVERY DVD THAT I TRY TO RIP AND I GET ON I/O ERROR MESSAGE! ANY IDEAS! I TRIED USING DVD X COPY XPRESS AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY EXCEPT I DON'T WANT THAT DISCLAIMER IN BEGINNING OF MY DVDS!

2. DeadlyMEX

DeadlyMEX Guest

have you download the lastest version of Decrypter? if ur using 95\98\ect. have you download ASPI drivers.But if ur using XP try to go to Windows Update.Cuz there was one patch that made some programs act unnormal

3. Pagehim

Pagehim Member

i am having the same identical problem. i read the thread that suggested download the update b/c i am using xp. however it did not work.i have deleted the decrypter software and install an older version but the results are the same. i am waiting on a solution too. hope someone come up with something soon.