1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter needed ..help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by SAL87, May 31, 2007.

1. SAL87

SAL87 Member

I got the swap magic disk. Also I got a dvd burner and nero express installed in my pc. All I need is a dvd decrypter . I need something to write the iso files from the game to a dvd-r. So is there any out there thats good and free ????? Or will nero express do the job ??????????????? help...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

DVD Decrypter also burns games. Make sure you are burning to a quallity media disc (like sony,ritek,verbatim,or taiyo yuden) and use DVD+R for the newer slim PS2s and DVD-R for the older ones.

3. foolios

foolios Member

Just a word of caution. You are not supposed to be making backups of rented games. You probably don't want to go around expressing anything of the sort.

4. SAL87

SAL87 Member

what rentals ???????????????.......................

:)....

anyhow thanks for help...

i actually have dvd-r ......like tons of em...is there any way i can make that work on my slimmer ps2 ?????????????????? or i need to spend more munny and get dvd+r????????????????

5. foolios

foolios Member

Give them a shot. If they aren't working out for ya, get Sony DVD+R's. I haven't made a coaster yet using them. They even worked for Rogue Galaxy after rebuilding it for DVD-9 to DVD-5. Flawless performance and usually great priced. I get them at Best Buy when they are $19.99 for a pack of 50.

Good Luck!

6. SAL87

SAL87 Member

thankss il try it out ...