1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter - pissing me off

Discussion in 'PS2' started by vairox, Jan 25, 2004.

1. vairox

vairox Regular member

so i burn an image with it, put dvd away, put blank one in and click the little hard drive to dvd button again boom it starts writing the same fusking image i just burned, no pop up asking which image to burn like the first time, how stupid is that? it just assumes you want another copy? so after each burn you have to close dvd decrypter then reopen it so it doesnt assume shyt again... how aggrevating, wasted two dvd's cause i forgot you had to close it out. just thought i'd vent, arggghhh

2. danker123

danker123 Member

Simple, all you have to do is click on the little folder with a magnifying glass. Then you choose the image you want to burn.

3. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

yea seriously, wtf are you complaining about? it never pops up asking what image you want to burn. if you havent noticed theses a browse button to chose the image you want to burn. Its not gunna read your mind for god sakes. It can only do waht you tell it to do. It didnt waste those DVDs, you did.

4. vairox

vairox Regular member

LMAO, seems enders has some pent up homoerotic frustrations.... i can just see the vessels in his gay forehead protruding and throbbing as his/her blood pressure rises over a stupid post... how's that for reading minds.

5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

comon people brake it up.... as for ender a "nice" post should have been better in this case but noooooo we had to flame him now he flame back nice going.... no flames in the forum ok... i know thers few of them... but keep the flames to minimum ok?... a simple answer would have made it better dont you think?...

6. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

It's always so pathetic when someone resorts to homophobic insults.

7. vairox

vairox Regular member

thanks cyprien, yeah a simple answer would be cool but those who feel inferior and LESS THAN - see diminutive - feel the need to not answer the question, but to instead insult like a small child...perhaps he knows how completely useless and moronic it is now.

8. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

The only reason I bashed on you is because you bashed on DVD Decrypter for something it's not even supposed to do. The only pop up is the one that informs you that it is done reading or burning. And besides the point, you didn't need to diss homosexuals while you were at it, that was just uncalled for.

9. vairox

vairox Regular member

"you didn't need to diss homosexuals while you were at it, that was just uncalled for"

yes, comparing you to a homo is indeed disingenuous and bashing toward homos, they just don't need that.

10. fgv1977

fgv1977 Member

Use Record Now Max for games, its tha bomb! Decrypter is good for some movies though.

11. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Dude, what's your problem? If you wanna bash me, then bash me and not homosexuals. I have plenty of homosexual friends and they're not bad people. You have the right to be an bumhole to me, but don't base your whole low status comparison on homosexuals. If you can't see how that's wrong then you've failed as a person in general.

12. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

whould you 2 stop it!!!

use the damn PM's take it there dont spam the thread!!

13. Assassin3

Assassin3 Member

If you don't like DVD Decrypter then shut the fusk up and use something else. Otherwise, learn how to use it.

14. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

not another one.... no flames here alright?

flame=ban

understud?