1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by inferno23, Feb 27, 2005.

1. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

hi guys i have been using dvd decrypter to copy games and the dvd +r bulkpaq white disks i had copyied ratchet and clank 3 and then whent to copy others and wouldnt work fiddled with the ettings still no luck whent back to defualt and copyied gran turismo 3 now i whent to copy some other and it said check condition so i changed the blank disk other was damaged kept triying to re try it but not even 1 percent of the game copyied can any one tell me what to do ? certian settings i can use ?

2. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

um, trying to decypher that is like asking Helen Keller to read Shakespear.

Step One: Insert your original purchased PS2 disc into your DVD drive in your computer. (ask phuc about what happens if it's not a copy you own legit)
    Step Two: Start up DVD Decrypter and change the Mode to ISO->Read.
    Step Three: Click the DVD Disc->Hard Drive button.
    Step Four: Wait patiently while it rips. I said patiently! *shakes fist*
    Step Five: When ripping is complete, it will tell you so, insert a blank DVD disc into your DVD burner. If the ripping failed, clean the disc, if it's too scratched up it will need to be repaired.
    Step Six: Change the mode to ISO->Write.
    Step Seven: Select the file that was just ripped from whereever you saved it. It is the MDS file that you want to select.
    Step Eight: Click the Hard Drive->DVD Disc icon.
    Step Nine: Wait while it burns. If the burn fails there is a good chance you have bad media.
    Step Ten: Enjoy your one legal backup. If you are backing up a game you downloaded/rented/borrowed enjoy your life of crime and just make sure to pay your taxes Mr. Capone.

3. andy25

andy25 Regular member

how cant select the iso image file on the newer version of dvd decrytpter it always switches to mds whats wrong?

4. andy25

andy25 Regular member

how come i cant select the iso file

5. mikeyb25

mikeyb25 Member

The mds file is linked to the iso. So as long as you don't delete iso before you burn it, It'll work just fine.

6. andy25

andy25 Regular member

k i hope so im tryin to bak up mvp 2005

7. magnum100

magnum100 Member

andy...did it work?

8. andy25

andy25 Regular member

no slow load times and music skipped

9. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

i do exactully as u said but it keeps re triying and doesnt copy then the whole thing freezes

10. Angra

Angra Guest

I'm having problems decrypting a DVD also. I have DVD Decrypter v3.5.2.0 and I want to rip an NTSC DVD and rewrite it on PAL, however when ripping I keep getting I/O Error- Scsi status 0X02 - interpretation: check condition. Is it possible to geet around this and if so HOW.
    thanx