1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter? PS2 Backup veteran, just ordered a xenium solderless

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by bgbop15, Oct 15, 2004.

1. bgbop15

bgbop15 Member

Hey guys, back again now for xbox help... been backing up my ps2 games for a while with ease using only dvd decrypter... i just want to know if it is that easy with xbox games, if i can use dvd decrypter or if there is a similiar program to read and write xb isos... thanks!

2. sg1ghost

sg1ghost Member

just keep looking in these forums m8 i was like u and i found out that pc's DONT CANNOT READ XBOX ORIGIONAL GAMES ftp is the way forward tho some nice people here showed me the way ;)

3. josieu

josieu Member

hi guys, i am very new at these things but i really want to learn i have 2 ps2 and i really would like to learn how to burn games can you guys give me the basics on how to start your help would be really appreciated .
    I have decrypter and shrink i do my movies ok but i want to get how to do the ps2 and x box stuff thanks guys.

4. snorkl3by

snorkl3by Member

easy as pie.
    Simply use Avalaunch as your xbox dashboard, and install Quix on your PC. Use Quix to create an iso and burn it with nero..

5. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

Or you can burn the iso with dvd decrypter in iso write mode. IMO the easiest way to burn them, much easier than nero.

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]opinions are like a**holes, everyones got one.[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2004
  6. josieu

josieu Member

hi guys,
    where can you buy this xenium solderless chip for ps2??????????