1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter/ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by boneman10, May 1, 2004.

1. boneman10

boneman10 Member

I,m stuck. have swap/magic with tray slide. can't backup dvd game using decrypter. followed all advice here. movies play in unit on the same media but sys hangs after push "x" once disk is swapped???

2. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

swapmagicfix.com search for your answer next time. Oh what's the use, no one ever will.

3. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

What game are you trying to backup? When you say you can't backup dvd game using decrypter do you mean the burn fails or that the burn is succsessful but fails to boot on your system?

4. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

He said press 'x' so i figured he was talking about boot. Still extrememly hard to understand what he's talking about though.

5. boneman10

boneman10 Member

the game was assasin 2 the burn executed fine swap worked till press x to start then ps2 frozen

6. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

like i said before, swapmagicfix.com. at least take the advice people give you.

7. boneman10

boneman10 Member

have been twice to swapmagicfix have downloaded cd loader files read help about cdrwin burning but wont allow burning of cue file are the cue and bin files the same for every game the backup I'm trying to make is not listed here. can these be burned in other software ie nero and if so I asume burning as image?

8. boneman10

boneman10 Member

have been twice to swapmagicfix have downloaded cd loader files read help about cdrwin burning but wont allow burning of cue file are the cue and bin files the same for every game the backup I'm trying to make is not listed here. can these be burned in other software ie nero and if so I asume burning as image?

9. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

ender, chill. obviously this guy dosnt speak good english by the sounds of his posts. try explaining slowly or point his answer out. im afraid the guy is lost :(

10. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I didn't realize, most people these days just write like that because they don't care. I'm just mad that no one searches. boneman, you can burn with most programs, and yes, including Nero. You don't burn it as an image (because it's not an image). The cue and bin are different things. Instruct Nero to burn the cue and it will do what it needs to with the bin. Yes, most games use the same cdloader, but some require a unique loader. Your game might not be listed there yet because it has not been discovered that it needs a cdloader or the site has not yet been updated, but try the cdloader anyways.

11. boneman10

boneman10 Member

Thanks for the patience Ender88. If you will permit me a question that is somewhat technical for me. When I burn the cue will I burn it as a udf disc or a udf/iso disc. The downloadable guide for cdloader/nero said to select image file. when I follow that guide there is an error message that says can't open bin file but they are in the same folder. I can't seem to find anaswer to this final question.

12. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Not to say your burning method won't work, but download the trial version of Alcohol 120% and go to Open and select your cue file. burn that and it will work.