1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter - replay problems

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by charlesh, Feb 14, 2005.

1. charlesh

charlesh Member

I ripped a DVD with DVD Decrypter Ver. 3.5.2.0 to a harddisk, (played quite well from the HD using Windows Medial Player ver 10),then burned a new DVD with Sony DVD RW DRU-500A onto a DVD+-R with Veritas Record Now software in Make a Data Disc mode. The new disc contained all the files (IFO, BUP and VOB) but play in a standalone DVD player (Pioneer) wouldn't start, the sliding door opened up every time to unload the DVD. Was the burning process wrong (using the improper software) or...? Any suggestions?

2. zippyd

zippyd Active member

I don't use recordnow but I would think there would be a video mode.
    anyways....your IFO,BUP, and VOB files need to be in a folder titled VIDEO_TS and there should be another folder titled AUDIO_TS and it should be empty.

3. charlesh

charlesh Member

Thanks. Using DVDDecrypter and DVDShrink together does everything I need, problem solved, so we can close the thread.

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

Cool... sounds like you did a little research on your own and figured it out.
    We all applaud that enthusiastically around here...;)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005