1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter video format

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by halmin8r, Feb 23, 2003.

1. halmin8r

halmin8r Member

I am using DVD Decrypter to extract the main movie from a DVD yet the display I am getting at the end of the process is elongated??
    The original image is letterboxed which is what I want, yet I am always getting a stretched end product? Does anyone know why this happening or if there is a setting I can change?
    BTW - I am using IFO Mode and Demuxing all streams. Finished video file name is VTS_04_1 - 0xE0 - Video - MPEG-2 - 720x576 (PAL) - 16~9 - Letterboxed.M2V
    Thanks.

2. timwil

timwil Member

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I am using the latest version of DVD Decrypter (3.1.4.0) dated 18-Nov-2002 according to the website with a Intel Pentium 4-2GHz, 512M DDR Ram, 230G Hard Disk (4 Drives striped) in Windows XP Pro with all the latest updates. Whenever I rip a movie the result is ALWAYS squeezed! If it is letterbox or pan and scan it is squeezed!