1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter will not decrypt ps2 game in read mode

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bezerk, Mar 1, 2005.

1. bezerk

bezerk Member

Hello, I am a newbie so any help would be appreciated. I just started backing up my DVD's and games and my dvd's work fine when i shrink them with dvd shrink and burn them using dvd decrypter, but my ps2 games wont decrypt. It reads the game then i change the file location, go to read mode, and then hit decrpyt logo. But once it starts to decrpyt my whole computer freezes and it doesn't work. Any help pleeze.
    Ben Q burner
    dvd decrypter
    dvd shrink 3.2

2. bezerk

bezerk Member

Also, sometimes when i open dvd decrpyter up it sends me an error saying: Interface Thread Runtime Exception
    message=EAccessviolation what does this mean.

3. magnum100

magnum100 Member

use dvd decryptor to read and to write your legal backups.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

What file system is your computer running on? NTFS or FAT32? When i ran on FAT32 i couldn't do any backup's, when i installed a small secondary hard drive and ran it on NTFS i stopped having problems with freeze up's. But i am not sure that is your problem since movies are bigger files than games anyway. Not sure why you could do one, and it freezes on the other.
    P.S. DO NOT convert your current FAT32 drive to NTFS unless you want to lose everything on it.