1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd decrypter wont burn iso image plz help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by inferno23, Mar 4, 2005.

1. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

i maneged to write all my iso with iso read using decrypter but when i go to write it keeps coming up with write re trys when i click to burn it this ocurs when its is writing the leadin i have maneged to copy gran tuismo 3 and rathcet and clank 3 fine but everything else does then and then freezes any thing i can do ?? any one else had this probelm?

2. martindcx

martindcx Member

when you select the file to write, are you selecting an ISO file or an MDS file? you should be selecting an MDS file.

3. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

i select the mds if u dont it does it for u anyway its just that once it writes leading it makes loads of re trys well 9/10 times and u cant exit cos it freezes not even 1 percent will copy

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Have you tried re-reading your disc to your hdd again? Was your original scratched up a bit?

5. inferno23

inferno23 Guest

well no i was making a backup of rising sun and it was brand new just been open ill try re reading it

ok just tryied still does the same thing i tryied twice once re triyed whtn trought them really qwick with a check condition error so i used a diffrent blank disk then same thig but no error and took years to make re tryies witch then faield

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2005