1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter won't let me burn ISO File...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by chach79, Nov 9, 2004.

1. chach79

chach79 Member

I think I may be a moron, but when I try to do the ISO write from DVD Decypter and try to pick the ISO file I just created before, it tells me that "You should have selected the MDS file and not this one. I'll do it for you automatically this time, but don't do it again!" When I try to select them both, it won't allow me to, and when I burned the iso file using record now, I'm getting a pink border after I swap disks... What can I do to get around this? Thanks for your help.

2. Willmatic

Willmatic Guest

You only have to load the .mds file when you go to .iso write mode in decrypter. As for the message window, relax. It seems that the program developers have a sense of humor which becomes evident whenever you accidentally click the wrong commands.

3. chach79

chach79 Member

thanks alot, I had seen some threads that said to burn both files, but I couldn't do that; and then when i looked at the size of the files I thought they had to be too different... Anyways, thanks alot for your help. I FINALLY GOT IT!!!