1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Decrypter

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by oldsarge, May 4, 2003.

1. oldsarge

oldsarge Member

I am a newbee at dvd burning and ripping and am sure my question shows it. I have searched for the answer in other posts but have missed it if it is there. Anyway, I just used the latest version of dvd decrypter to rip a dvd movie using my Sony DRU 500. The filles were saved in a separate folder and I have no idea what to do with them, how to play them or how to reburn them back to dvd. etc etc If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks

2. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

I guess you could try our DVD Decrypter guide in out guide section. Or check out the threads in the DVD Ripping for Newbies section?

Paul.

3. CloneDron

CloneDron Member

OldSarge,

I use 3 easy programs:
    1. DVD Decrypter
    2. DVD2ONE
    3. Nero Express

I have just started making backups of my DVD collection about 3 weeks ago. Using the above I ONLY go for the main movie and NO extras. I have backed up 13 movies with NO failures. Which play in all four of my DVD players. For the first couple of times though I used a "RW" just to make sure I was doing everything right.

Hope this helps.

4. oldsarge

oldsarge Member

Thank you, that helps!!