1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Decrypter

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pattrick, Dec 6, 2004.

1. pattrick

pattrick Member

I used dvd decrypter to read my ps2 dvd and then used clonedvd to write the iso, will this work ok? I cant get dvd decrypter to write at a slow speed.

2. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

DVD Decryptor does have the option to write at a slower speed, it defaults to 2X which is recommended by most.

CloneDVD should work fine, if not use DVD Decryptor and the drop down menu for speed is above the "Burn" button.

3. pattrick

pattrick Member

I tried that but no matter what speed i set it at, it still burns faster. I set it at 1x but my burner will burn it at 12x

4. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

Wow, 12X huh.....well that sounds like a problem with you DVD Burner then. My problem is it won't let me go above 2X, it always defaults it to 2X. Try checking your preferences withing DVD Decrypter, there might be something there to fix it.

Again, if you can't get it to work with this, you can still use cloneDVD or Alcohol 120%.

Edited because i can't spell!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2004
  5. ibryant09

ibryant09 Regular member

yes I do recommend Alcohol 120% most just because it has the wizards that make burning so easy... and yes i agree 12x does sound like it could be a little unhealthy for the ps2 and your ears!